Cases for your Atrix 4g

shb

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
seems like not too many case manufacturers are putting their interest on this phone. The phone is out for almost 3 weeks yet there is still not too many selection out there...

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
seems like not too many case manufacturers are putting their interest on this phone. The phone is out for almost 3 weeks yet there is still not too many selection out there...

Because why should there be so many cases that cost $25 and suck when people can by the levels of protection they want from.Otterbox or get a feather case if they want a minimal size added to their phone. Also it takes time to design a case, test it, and manufacturing isn't instant since they dont get the phone till it comes out. Lotta different factors.

Sent from my Atrix 4G using Tapatalk

Milkman333

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Went to my local AT&T store to look at the Otterbox cases... they're pretty much sold out everywhere lol

THOUGH... I did end up getting a Body Glove case. I know this thread is fail without a pic, but I couldn't find it. They carry it at the AT&T store though. It's actually not that bad at all!!! And believe me... I am PICKY as hell! It added the right grip and protection without the bulkiness on the phone!

Someone here mentioned that sliding on and off the Otterbox reflex case causes vertical scratches on the phone. I agree. When I had the HTC Inspire, I got this case by Platinum for it and it actually had a velour backing on the inside to prevent that.

Anyways... as of now I have the body glove case and i'm happy with it. It's not that rubber flimsy material either. It's kinda on the rubber sturdy side. Not as slippery anymore. THOUGH... that reflex does look nice!

ilsaccente#AC

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have pics of their Atrix with the Speck case on that they'd like to share? I have seen many pics of the case itself, but there aren't good ones with the phone in it.

dopestar

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
the speck case is ok I have it but i would prefer a different color or some art design on it... otterbox cases are FUGLY!

daniel.michael4724

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Body Glove Case Pics

Hey guys,

I've got an OtterBox Defender I use for my Atrix, and then on my "off" days I use the Body Glove case like Milkman333 was talking about a few posts up. Here are a couple pics :

100_1428.jpg

100_1427.jpg

100_1426.jpg

I'd much rather have the Speck case that is on AT&T's site but none of the stores around here have them, and they are sold out online.

MaddSkillz

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I've got the Otterbox Defender and I do really, really like it. However, what I'm finding is that it's interfering with my ability to swipe my finger in the back as the case kinda peels back forcing my finger off the sensor or from just making a smooth swipe in general. It would be much nicer if that part of the case was that hard plastic like they have on the outside to help it snap into the holster.

G2b U1tra

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the Otter impact and HATE it! dust/dirt/hair stick to it like mad and it feels very flimsy as well, stay away...every time i pull it out of my pocket its so dirty looking :(

opec

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
so, i'm using my old rubber "gel" case for my iphone 3g. I cut the appropriate holes in it =] I need the grip of the rubber, but I wish I had more protection.

crisg723

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I use the Speck Candy Shell and the screen protectors in the At&t Store made by Case-mate, who also makes my favorite cases btw. Not the best protection, but pretty good, and probably the most attractive setup. Seido should soon be coming out with an Active case soon, and hopefully Case-mate will make a Pop or Tough case for the Atrix.

scottray

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
For those of you that like a belt case, I found a Case Logic smartphone case at Walmart for $17.96, - Walmart. Nice black leather and a tight belt clip. A naked Atrix fits in just right.

amenditman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Case fits docks

Hey guys,

I've got an OtterBox Defender I use for my Atrix, and then on my "off" days I use the Body Glove case like Milkman333 was talking about a few posts up. Here are a couple pics :

100_1428.jpg

100_1427.jpg

100_1426.jpg

I'd much rather have the Speck case that is on AT&T's site but none of the stores around here have them, and they are sold out online.

I have this case and it is OK.
The one really good thing about it is that it fits in the car and multimedia docks I have.
Does anyone know if the Laptop dock is the same as the others?

G2b U1tra

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Just a heads up, i ordered the rugged back cover from a bell store and 2 weeks later they told me they cant get them anymore b/c he was told they are discontinued, i asked why but he didnt have an answer...

njlx016

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've got the Otterbox Defender and I do really, really like it. However, what I'm finding is that it's interfering with my ability to swipe my finger in the back as the case kinda peels back forcing my finger off the sensor or from just making a smooth swipe in general. It would be much nicer if that part of the case was that hard plastic like they have on the outside to help it snap into the holster.

If you hold your Atrix in landscape mode with the volume buttons on top then swipe your finger right to left you might get a more accurate reading. Essentially you're swiping your finger in the opposite direction compared to portrait mode, but your Atrix has to be in landscape mode for it to get a proper reading. This way the silicone part doesn't get in the way as much.

Last edited: