OEM Back cover?

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know where I can get one of these? Dropped the Atrix and there's a little scuff on the back.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Ialso am curious, I don't need one yet butlove thefact that I can actually replace thepart most likely to get damaged.

Dantastic

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know where I can get one of these? Dropped the Atrix and there's a little scuff on the back.

I was in the same situation as well, and I was relentlessly looking for one online, with no avail :-\. I went on Amazon, ebay, and googled, but not results. However, I kinda found something by mistake. While on Amazon, i accidently clicked on a OEM Motorola Droid 2 battery cover; and noticed that the most helpful comment stated that third party sellers were making a killing off battery doors, but that battery doors were covered by the manufacturer warranty. So the commenter suggested a live chat on the motorola support site.

I exhausted all options, so I thought, why not try it? The next morning I went to the motorola support site and intiated a live chat. I typed in that my battery door was loose fitting and had scuffs on it (although it really only had tiny sratches ;)). It only took the representative about a minute to verify my information ( they need your info, such as address, phone #, and such) and then told me they were processing an order for me and should expect my order in 4-5 days. Although the shipping was actually 2day Fed Ex :)

It may or may not work (so don't take me accountable lol) but the battery door is in fact covered by the manufacturer warranty for one year of the date of purchase.

Dantastic

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
This was taken a week ago, but decided to take a picture for proof, in case they try to screw me over lol. Oh, and the shipping and battery cover are free!

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
wow awesome man! Thank you! It doesnt hurt to give that a try. Ill give it a shot now. Thanks again!

EDIT: Opps, to late lol. Ill try tommarow. Thanks again bud!

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Ahh Thanks a lot Dantastic! I got in touch with the Chat Support Team and there gonna send me one Free of charge. Thanks to you I was able to get this!

Nick

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon