Atrix 4G 2800mAh Extended battery

landglow

May 7, 2011
Visit site
This is an Atrix 4G 2800mAh Extended battery. Anybody tried it?
Motorola Atrix 4G 2800mAh Extended battery BH6X ? Sunpow Industrial Limited
atrix.jpg

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Not to be negative Nancy, but is this the one that costs $120? If so that is too rich for my blood for a battery.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

philharmonik

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I love the idea of these extended battery life batteries...but the backplate is just awful....how do you find a protective case that will fit now that you have this huge backplate. Just wondering!

Likho

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Atrix Extended

I would recommend keeping your eye on Welcome to RND Power Solutions -
They are also coming out with the Atrix Extended battery 2800mAh.

I haven't seen any prices above $22 for extended batteries they offer.
If you scroll down their home page they say early June.

I guess time will tell.
I want to get through a whole day at least with this phone.

ka3yan

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
These back covers are fugly!!! Also, they all seem to obstruct the fingerprint reader. I'm also curious if there is any reflection caused by the flash when taking a picture. Just darn ugly!!

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Anyone seen a case/battery like I've seen for the iPhone? One of the guys @ the office has one for his iPhone that he can turn on to charge the battery and then turn if back off when it's done charging.

dejzebmoorbn

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
[HLI-MB860XL] Buy Mugen Power 4800mAh Extended Battery for Motorola ATRIX 4G with Battery Door

I went with the Mugen 4800mAh and LOVE it. Link above. Easily 72 hours of moderate use (for me, which might be light use for someone else). Yes, it is $120 from the factory, but eBay lists it for $95 (the cost of the phone on some plans, but well worth it).

I had to modify the Otterbox Defender case to accommodate it, which wasn't easy. The brick door it comes with isn't bad either and fits in the ballistic nylon Nite Ize (size Tall) belt clip case. The Otterbox cover, however, needs it's own Otterbox belt clip (which I also love). Lots of options, some less painful than others. Here are a few pics.

dejzebmoorbn

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I love it, though I grant you it is not for everyone. I'd probably wrap my phone in duct tape if it would double the battery life. Currently at 45 hours since my last charge and 50% battery remaining. ;)