Seidio Innocase Active X

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys/girls :) My Atrix is almost 3 month old now but the battery cover is very slippery I am afraid that I may accidentally drop the phone one day... So I finally decided the get a good protective case for it. I'm currently eyeing this really cool looking case Seidio Innocase Active X and androidcentral store so far has the lowest price on it... I was also looking at the Seidio Innocase II Surface but for some reason I like Active X more... It looks kinda futuristic, very clean and attractive (especially in Amethyst color) But I see it hasn't got any reviews yet..... There are three things that important for me: If the case has minimal bulk as possible, an ability of easily detach/reattach it if I want to replace a battery, and how well the case sits in the hand if its slippery or not and has a good grip. So do any of you own this case? your feedback would be greatly appreciated thanks guys!

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
well.... I actually ended up buying one in black.... There are no videos of this on youtube yet or any reviews so far, so I think it must be a new product. I should be getting it next tuesday so if anyone interested I'll post my impressions and a few pictures on how it looks with and without the phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae