Hey guys I'm new to root. The Atrix is my first Android phone my previous phone was the iPhone 3Gs and I jailbroke it and loved it. Anyways. Is there a tweak or app I can change my statusbar on the top of my phone to a different color or change AT&T to something else? What apps/tweaks do you recommend me getting?

Sent from my NicksAtrix using Tapatalk
    08-07-2011 03:34 PM
    I do not believe you can change the status bar color but Apps wise there are a far number. Any tethering app, ad block needs root access. The CPU speed programs as well.

Sent from my rooted Atrix 2.3.4
    08-08-2011 04:22 PM
    Below are what I have listed in the SU app that handles authorizing apps to root access. As Timless said, there are ton of root apps that preform various functions. Do a market search for root to get a decent listing of them.

AdFree
    Light Flow
    MobiPerf
    SD-Booster
    Titanium Backup
    08-09-2011 04:08 PM
    Hey guys I'm new to root. The Atrix is my first Android phone my previous phone was the iPhone 3Gs and I jailbroke it and loved it. Anyways. Is there a tweak or app I can change my statusbar on the top of my phone to a different color or change AT&T to something else? What apps/tweaks do you recommend me getting?

Sent from my NicksAtrix using Tapatalk
    Here is a link to show the "themes" you are talking about.

Atrix 4G Themes and Apps - Page 2 - xda-developers
    08-10-2011 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD