[All Atrix Roms]4 Atrix roms here

BrianTufo

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I currently have the Gingerbread theme installed and am waiting to get my hands on a PC (Mac user) to load Gingerblur!

Exciting times are coming for us Atrix owners it seems!!!

spielnicht

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I almost vomited when I saw the stock Gallery in the picture above, I still have nightmares about it from when I had the Nexus One.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'll stick with stock ROM as long as it gives me better apps and widgets, even if it's a little slow.

jra8927

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
atrix

LOVING Gingerblur 5. Running it with no issues.

Does gingerblur run well. You see this is only my second android phone and my other was the captivate which i installed 2.2 with a custom leaked version. but it was really buggy. does it run well and can you always go back to stock?

jra8927

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Does gingerblur run well. You see this is only my second android phone and my other was the captivate which i installed 2.2 with a custom leaked version. but it was really buggy. does it run well and can you always go back to stock?

BrianTufo

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

I'm on Gingerblur Beta 5 and it is running flawlessly on my phone. It helped remove some of the UI lag from stock (it wasn't very bad just a bit noticeable at times) and yes you can go back to stock if you wish.

MaddSkillz

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Being new to the entire Android world (coming from iPhone 3G). I'm already loving the way Android does everything and love the Atrix as well. Can you all tell me what Gingerblur enhances or does away with? And I'm guessing it still incorporates the MotoBlur features/widgets hence the name?

Thanks!

BrianTufo

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Do all the features of the phone still work with this custom ROM? Laptop dock, finger printer reader and so on?

Thanks

Yes everything seems to work fine. I don't have the webtop dock but I did install the webtop hack so I can use webtop from HDMI output through my TV!!

Oh and the above question yes the 7.2 beta can be installed over w/e beta you are on currently.

mikefish96

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
So your sure we don't have to flash back to stock if we are on a previous beta? We can just download 7.6 over? I thought I saw something saying to go back to stock but I could be wrong.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital