Has anyone tried the CW Recovery that someone at XDA got mostly working?

The post states that it allows a nandroid backup, but I do not see where anyone has tried restoring from it.

Any users on here?
    04-05-2011 07:38 PM
    until clockwork recovery (or something similar) is available, you sadly wont be able to make a nandroid backup. you in that case, sbf would be your recourse.
    04-05-2011 08:00 PM
    yep you hvae to flash, you can backup using titanium backup of course but on full back as the user above stated.

Flash, update, then gingerblur and restore with titanium backup
    ross.lafferty likes this.
    04-07-2011 11:21 AM
    Any luck with SBF? I see that everyone says use in emergencies only, which to me translates to not that reliable.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    04-19-2011 12:09 PM
    Any luck with SBF? I see that everyone says use in emergencies only, which to me translates to not that reliable.

I've reflashed around 10 times with no issues. It just takes a little time, I set aside about an hour for a reflash, root, update and reroot (this process can now be shortened with the new root exploit that should be stable up through 2.3). No problems thus far. The cwm port is working great aswell for all the "roms" and supported themes out. I still haven't tried the backup capabilities of it yet.

04-22-2011 05:16 PM
    I've reflashed around 10 times with no issues. It just takes a little time, I set aside about an hour for a reflash, root, update and reroot (this process can now be shortened with the new root exploit that should be stable up through 2.3). No problems thus far. The cwm port is working great aswell for all the "roms" and supported themes out. I still haven't tried the backup capabilities of it yet.

Thanks, might have to try now.
    04-22-2011 10:36 PM
    Ok, answering my own question. You can restore from Telfar's recovery, I just ran restore from my first backup with no issues. Just FYI.
    05-11-2011 08:43 PM