When I play music or any audio on my phone with earphones in, the earphones make a really annoying clicking sound when I pause, play, stop, or go forward/backwards during a video or song. This happens with my wireless earphones, and this happens with wired (yes I tried buying new earphones, and every single pair does the same thing regardless of the brand). I tried resetting and it only helped for a while, but then started doing it again. I tried cleaning the audio/headphone jack with no luck. I had a temporary solution where I'd hold down the button on the earphones, plug in it, play audio for 5-10 seconds, and it would stop. However, now that method doesn't work, as Bixby is triggered by it. I have a Samsung A51, and this is driving me crazy.
    Edit: I managed to fix the Bixby issue, but I still need to do the temporary fix every time I restart my phone or take my earphones out. Also, when I do the temporary fix, it gets rid of the volume, microphone, and play/pause functions on the earphone.
    10-27-2021 06:05 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! So are you saying that you hear a single click to signify when you're giving a playback command, or is it a repetitive click that sounds more like a glitch? If it's a single click, there may not be anything you can do to get rid of it, since it's intended to go with the playback command.
    10-27-2021 11:32 AM
    It is a single click that happens when I play, pause, or stop an audio. It doesn't make that sound when I don't have earphones in so I don't think it is my speakers. It happens with both my wireless and regular earphones. I hope that answer isn't too confusing, and sorry for the late response.
    10-29-2021 07:58 PM
    It might just be something in the Samsung firmware, to let you know that you triggered a playback command using your headphones. I can try testing on my Galaxy A32 5G when I get home from work.
    10-29-2021 08:10 PM
    10-29-2021 09:59 PM