My wife is big into the torrent scene for movies (why not if can do it cheap & easy) so she is always chasing the best quality, etc. So she found this new 1 & it can be run on PC with windows 7/8/Vista +10 BUT needs an Android Emulator. A Quick search on Google & my head is still reeling!! I not only had no idea what this was but how they work.
    After seeing some that say it has this or that feature, is easy to download BUT..., may require this or that additional...I thought let's go straight to those who will know best! Sorry Google but you don't Know jack about Android like the Community of Owner's :P
    So what is (opinion or not) the best way to go? If have experience with your reccomendation all the better! For the Tech Savvy, a link or an actual SAFE SITE to visit would be appreciated. Given how new I am to this idea, not sure if I want to go FREE or Paid. What do you reccomend?
    05-12-2018 04:19 PM
    First, uTorrent is still the best torrent app, and it runs natively on Windows 10.

Second, people are still getting sued for torrenting music and movies, and providers are still discontinuing service for it, so tell her to be careful.

If she still needs an Android emulator, MEmu runs on Windows 10. It just installs (it takes a while) and runs (that takes a while too). I've had it installed since it came out and nothing unsafe about it (not that I use it for torrenting - uTorrent is still best - and some companies choose to release their software via torrent).
    05-12-2018 05:30 PM