Currently have a 98 subaru impreza 4d, wanting to make a little automatic beast out of it, nothing too crazy though ill be happy with 225+ hp. It's all stock! Besides aftermarket headlights lol. It is Saturday right now, on monday I'm taking it to the body shop for a couple days to get the whole body done, than what?? I know I currently need to fix my axels, breaks need some work too. Did the belts at 100k, currently @ 113k. Would love to drop it but coil overs are around 2k
    04-14-2012 09:42 AM
    I think I need to do my Struts again, I only did my back ones when I got the car but I was rear ended when I had no license, and they're making noise again on like speed bumps for example. What could I change in the suspension so when I'm taking sharp turns the car doesn't lean so much.? All help is appreciated
    04-14-2012 09:49 AM
    I'm looking to pick up an '11 Impreza this weekend. I've never heard anything bad about a Subaru. Are there any maintance issues to look out for in the long term?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    02-27-2013 05:16 PM
    I just bought my first Subaru a couple of months ago, a new Legacy 2.5i and I love it. Great mileage, adequate power, and wonderful handling.
    03-12-2013 08:05 AM
    2009 Impreza 2.5i base model no options. Good daily driver. Never had a problem with it. 70,000 miles. Kinda boring, but my previous car was a junk heap, so it works for me. I like how it handles in rain and snow. I would definitely buy another.... Perhaps a WRX, though I think I would get into trouble with that car.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    09-03-2013 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD