Does the Axon 7 work on Verizon?

HeffaZord

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
For anyone interested I am running both Verizon and AT&T simultaneously on this phone. I have had it a couple of days now. Verizon works only in Sim 1. I tried it alone this morning and without wireless downloaded a scanned 40 page pdf in seconds. WhatsApp appears to work as well on both lines. I am also using the Xiaomi Mi5 for the same thing. The Axon 7 is superfast and strong compared to the Xiaomi but the Xiaomi seems to use the two cards a little easier. It may just be my imagination, but the bottom line is that both phones seem to work fine with one sim card from each carrier. I took my sim card from a Nexus 5x and the AT&T card from a Windows Lumia 950, popped them both in and there you go - two networks on one phone.

Are you able to switch to using only your AT&T data (4G/LTE) when you are running on both AT&T and Verizon?

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I am looking forward to the axon 7 mini... I am going to upgrade from a Moto G4.

I've got the mini. Had it for a week now. Its an awesome phone. Certainly not as fast as my S7 edge or pixel, but holds its own. I bought it purposely for the Dolby atmos and hifi dac amps to listen to my media. Nothing else comes even close.

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
I've got the mini. Had it for a week now. Its an awesome phone. Certainly not as fast as my S7 edge or pixel, but holds its own. I bought it purposely for the Dolby atmos and hifi dac amps to listen to my media. Nothing else comes even close.

That's why I want to get one... not because is a flagship phone but because the powerful audio that it has.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
That's why I want to get one... not because is a flagship phone but because the powerful audio that it has.

Im using a project fi sim card in it, so I get all that comes over data and WiFi. Also downloaded hangouts Dialer. You can make calls with it using data from your fi account.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad