got my A7!

damiand2002

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I got to say when I first heard of this phone I thought it was going to be just another cheap phone. Well I watch some reviews and I decided to give it a try. Well I just got it today and I got to say that this phone is awsome. It got a beautiful design and it feels like it belongs in ur hand. The speakers on this phone are amazing. I had the s7,lg g5,htc 10, nexus 6p, iPhone 6s plus just to name a few. I must say that this phone should be competing with the best and it would totally beat most of the best phones out there. I am amazed with the speed of the phone and the screen is great. There is nothing on this phone that it hasn't blown me away. I just got it so I can't comment on battery life. But after all my apps running the phone is a tank! Can't be stopped. Will post after a few days if anything has changed. For now, I am very impressed!

Posted via the Android Central App

ckfilmstar

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I got to say when I first heard of this phone I thought it was going to be just another cheap phone. Well I watch some reviews and I decided to give it a try. Well I just got it today and I got to say that this phone is awsome. It got a beautiful design and it feels like it belongs in ur hand. The speakers on this phone are amazing. I had the s7,lg g5,htc 10, nexus 6p, iPhone 6s plus just to name a few. I must say that this phone should be competing with the best and it would totally beat most of the best phones out there. I am amazed with the speed of the phone and the screen is great. There is nothing on this phone that it hasn't blown me away. I just got it so I can't comment on battery life. But after all my apps running the phone is a tank! Can't be stopped. Will post after a few days if anything has changed. For now, I am very impressed!

How fast does it takes pics? With flash and without flash.

Also how is low light picture and video?

How well does OIS perform?

Is there a dedicated button if u need to take quick pic/video?

And how is the close to stock software?

Those are some of things I would like to know.

One guy on here said the camera and video is terrible. But he may have a defective phone.

damiand2002

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I havent really used it that much. But my kids were playing around and i was able to get really great pics. I really like the camera modes and the whole layout.

damiand2002

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
In my experience, the axon 7. It just sounds great. On the main speakers the axon 7 beats any phone out right now. You wont regret getting this phone.

anon(2383976)

May 10, 2012
Visit site

Waiting for an updated review from you or any owners out here.

1213 1213

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
What's the battery life like?

Any hiccups or annoying glitches or anything like that, in terms of the experience with the software?

anon(470989)

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
After playing with my new Axon 7 over the weekend, and comparing it to the HTC 10 I had for a month, I actually think the Axon is more pleasant to use for audio. No doubt that the speakers beat the new boom sound that HTC is using, but I was curious how headphones sound. And they sound really good. Its a fun phone, I think I may keep it.

Zaku77

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Now that I won't be sticking with the Note 7 because apparently all of them blow up. I'm back to wanting this phone, but it still doesn't work on verizon, does it?

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Waiting for an updated review from you or any owners out here.
I was checking the price in Amazon... I have to say that it cost much less than an iPhone 7 or any new Samsung devices but at almost $500, not too bad for 64GB but It is out of my budget. I like a lot the front speakers, looks a lot like the HTC M8. I will wait 6 months to see if the price come down significantly.