Audio question

canawler

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Audio system update

Unless ZTE does things differently, access to Trusted Voice is through device settings > security > smart lock.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I just accessed "Trusted Voice" via the Google app with the instructions I wrote out above. I just went back into Google setting just now and the option is there to turn on/off.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

I just accessed "Trusted Voice" via the Google app with the instructions I wrote out above. I just went back into Google setting just now and the option is there to turn on/off.

Well, I figured out why it's not on my setting screen like yours. I'm not using a secure lock screen. .

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Axon 7 - Movie Sounds Out of Sync over BlueTooth

I love the axon7. It's just as good as my S7 EDGE and a hell of a lot better that my pixel that I sold. Anyway, I downloaded 4 movies. When I watch these movies and use wired headphones, all is fine. When I watch and use bluetooth headphones, the soundtrack is way off. Anyone else have this issue?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Axon 7 - Movie Sounds Out of Sync over BlueTooth

I think that slight BT lag may be common, if not "normal." My Nexus 6P is paired with my car's Bluetooth sound system, and when I play a game in the car, playing the sound over the sound system, the sound effects have a split-second lag (which makes it pretty difficult playing certain games!).

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

I think that slight BT lag may be common, if not "normal." My Nexus 6P is paired with my car's Bluetooth sound system, and when I play a game in the car, playing the sound over the sound system, the sound effects have a split-second lag (which makes it pretty difficult playing certain games!).

I think you hit it right on the nose.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site

All my phones have bluetooth lag. iPhone, Axon, S7 Edge, Huawei Mate 9. Happens both in my cars stereo, headphones and portable speakers. Not sure why its like that but it can be annoying.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

Yup, watching movies over BT with ANY of my devices has a slight lag. Just listen to music over BT and you won't have problems, lol :D

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

Yup, watching movies over BT with ANY of my devices has a slight lag. Just listen to music over BT and you won't have problems, lol :D

Right, my klipsch reference headphones are awesome and they did come with a cable that I'll use when watching movies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000