Just got the axon 7

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Getting the gold Axon 7 this Wednesday, really excited after what i've seen from this phone. After my Note 5 screen died. i will miss the S pen and specifically the S note feature. But i'm on a budget and theres no Note 7 lol

Yeah axon 7 is the best budget flagshio killer..ticks most of the requirements

unclefunbuckets

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I really like this phone. I just have 2 problems with it.
1. Like everyone else the keys don't light up.
2. When using the keyboard I constantly miss the space bar. Many times I hit the button below it. Grrrrrrr

unclefunbuckets

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I did know it but I thought I could overcome it. So far I haven't but it's only been a week.

And I didn't consider my hands to be big. My wife likes them. 😊

LeKeiser

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I manage without the lights, you find them easily after some tries :)
As for your fingers, I make a lot of typos mistakes as well, but it happened also with my 1+ so it must be me to blame :(
She better likes them cuz you can't change them ;)
so keep the phone :)

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Yeah camera works great on day light..heard struggles in low light..thou manual controls can help...
Waiting for my axon 7 to arrive...
Ordered 128gb with 4gb ram..
Now confused...keep axon n S7 edge or axon and lumia 950

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I am looking to buy next year an axon 7. What is your favorite features of this phone?

I have two lines, I was using a Galaxy S7 Edge and a Moto X Pure Edition. I wasn't feeling the Moto X that much so I got the Axon 7 in grey.

I am now using the Axon 7 as my main device vs the S7 Edge. The main reasons are the stereo speakers, I prefer an all metal build, the rear finger print sensor (S7 edge is so low that I find myself unlocking it with the pattern vs the fp sensor), the overall look of the phone, I like the 3 pinch screen capture, quick charge 3.0 charges pretty fast , I really like the toolkit app package it comes with, I liked the sim/sd card slot tool keychain it comes with, the USB-C and the dual sim card tray.

I'm really digging the weather widget it comes with and the voice and gestures controls. One of the commands I had been longing for a long time was the ability to control your music with your voice and this phone lets me! Like when I'm taking a shower or shaving or whatnot, I always have my phone playing music and it's nice to skip to the next song without touching the phone. I dig the stock notification sounds (I know these can always be changed but I never, I use whatever it comes with but I really the selections Axon made), pretty cool wallpaper selection.

I kind of got tired of the no edges of the S7 edge and it lags a tid bit, so far I experience zero lag on the Axon 7. One thing I do wish the Axon 7 had that the S7 edge has is it being water/dust proof. I do prefer the stock messaging app the S7 edge has vs Axon 7 but I can always replace that with something else. I don't like that on stock operating system, the max # of apps width wise is only 4, so I'm using Nova Launcher on the Axon (actually on both).

I do think the S7 edge takes better pictures and I like the Always On Display, but overall, I'm happier with a $349 phone than a $750 phone.

ckfilmstar

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
What is wrong with the camera? I have had no issues with it.
Nothing is really wrong with the camera-video. In low light it's pretty bad. If YouTube comparison of the axon 7 Vs other phones, then you realize there is a difference. I get it's a budget phone with high end specs but it seems it uses pretty good camera. I think from Sony. I wonder if it just needs a software update to improve on it. Or it can be the hardware isn't that great. Good but not great

ckfilmstar

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Having issues connecting my Wi-Fi. Has anyone having the same issue? I didn't have issues before. It just started happening a couple a days ago.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Guys excited just got my Axon 7 premium edition 128gb with 6gb ram.. And force touch... 1st day just getting use to it...

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante