Just got the axon 7

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
What's everyone's favorite thing about this phone.

My other phones are HTC 10 AND an iPhone 6s plus(only used when rooting and tweaking my HTC, in case I bricked it)

kfinlv

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Mine is arriving today as well. I'm coming from an s7 edge. Main reasons for the switch are rear fingerprint sensor and speakers.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
You prefer s rear fingerprint sensor compared to the front on the edge? I actually prefer the front for when it's on the table but the rear definitely does better in the pocket when pulling out your phone.

I have a 6s and really want to try out the axon 7. Tired of iOS already.

Soreloser

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
You prefer s rear fingerprint sensor compared to the front on the edge? I actually prefer the front for when it's on the table but the rear definitely does better in the pocket when pulling out your phone.
I do like the rear sensor. When I have it on the table or some other flat surface I just double tap the screen and center my pattern.

Last edited:

kfinlv

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I have small hands and found it cumbersome to use the front on the s7 edge. Rear, the phone is unlocked when I pull it out of my pocket.

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
So far having used it for about a day. I will say this is a solid device. I had initial gone in with the idea of buying trying it for 15 days and returning it. It's really growing on me. Especially because I miss the bigger screen which this has. The audio is killer and Dolby Atmos is nice. I prefer the 10 audio mainly because you can tune your head phones to your hearing. Maybe I just need to play around more with the customer settings.

Regulator

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Just unwrapped mine when I got home last night. Like it so far. This is my first new phone since I bought my HTC One in 2013 and had forgotten that they have shrunk the size of the SIM card so I was not able to just pop that over so I have only used it on my wifi so far.

Only issue that I have so far is that where I comfortably/naturally hold the phone resting on my pinkie when I go one handed happens to be right on the USB port which is relatively sharp and uncomfortable so I just need to adjust and hold the phone differently

bad1550

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I did all updates. It has rebooted twice already. Picked up 64gb moto x pure last week for $219. May return Axon and keep Moto

Soreloser

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I am not aware of a single random reboot with mine. According to GSam, the last time my phone rebooted was over 10 days ago, when I normally do a reboot every week or so.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Yes. I did all updates. It has rebooted twice already. Picked up 64gb moto x pure last week for $219. May return Axon and keep Moto
Hearing that worries me. I'm on the fence of letting my 6p go and ordering the 64g A7 but I don't want to do that if this is a common problem. Did you get it to work okay or did you return it?

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else have reboot issues?
Just got mine yesterday and already rebooted

My A7 mini has that issue. It was happening about 3 times a week at first but then settled to about once every week and a half. So it wasn't a big issue. So far after 4 days, the A7 hasn't rebooted.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc