Does anyone else here have the A7 Limited???

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I have ordered one but they haven't shipped yet...and that is irritating me...i ordered on 1st jab and till today not shipped...and iam leaving the country on 6th night...really need this phone as I sold my S7 edge for axon 7

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I have ordered one but they haven't shipped yet...and that is irritating me...i ordered on 1st jab and till today not shipped...and iam leaving the country on 6th night...really need this phone as I sold my S7 edge for axon 7

Hey bro Received my phone 3 days ago and so far loving it... The phone flies.. Thought battery life is less as its a new phone Iam busy setting it up.. Have installed Nova launcher and totally loving it.. Have 128gb with 6gb ram... And force touch is kool but will take time to get use to it...

davidb423

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I had it. It is very nice, but I could not justify the cost vs regular unit that was on sale at $350
It is better, yes I guess. Biggest thing is the on board storage going to 128 gig. If you need to dual sim then you have more storage already.
The 4 gig phone feels as fast as the 6 gig phone. Except when using the big in axon music app-which has weird lags on both.
it is $150 better (or more with tax and shipping). I did not think so. Returned it and got the regular unit.
I prefer space grey to gold, but that was not a major factor.

amenra

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I came from the Axon Pro which was a mighty fine phone in its own right. Im wondering with Daydream coming, will 6gbs of ram make a difference?? The S8 is coming with 6gb as well as an 8gb version....Makes one wonder...

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I came from the Axon Pro which was a mighty fine phone in its own right. Im wondering with Daydream coming, will 6gbs of ram make a difference?? The S8 is coming with 6gb as well as an 8gb version....Makes one wonder...

Yes 6gb ram is gonna be future proof... I sold my s7 edge and for my 2nd phone will wait for S8 or Nokia flagship... So far enjoying my Axon 7 128gb with 6gb ram

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze