The only thing holding me back from getting the Axon 7 is the reviews pointing out that the custom interface from ZTE is heavy/clunky/slow.

Noticed on one article that the ZTE was going to change the software interface to make it nicer/more stock-like along with the Nougat update.

Has this happened? How do you folks that have updated to Nougat find the new interface? Enough of a cleanup that I can go for the Axon 7 instead of the OnePlus 3t?
    02-24-2017 01:49 AM
    It seems fine to me and not heavy at all. Its close to stock enough as far as Im concerned. Since the OP 3T is your benchmark for what you want, I can say the 3t is probably one of the smoothest devices out there but it does have its limitations as well. IMO, the camera isnt as good, I dont like the proprietary dash charging and prefer QC 3.0, Battery for me is better on the Axon, the speakers and screen are better on the Axon, being able to use it on Verizon was a huge plus for me. I like the Axon alot and have yet to have any lag or clunky issues with the software. If I would have the device would have been sold.
    02-24-2017 01:06 PM
    The only thing holding me back from getting the Axon 7 is the reviews pointing out that the custom interface from ZTE is heavy/clunky/slow.

Noticed on one article that the ZTE was going to change the software interface to make it nicer/more stock-like along with the Nougat update.

Has this happened? How do you folks that have updated to Nougat find the new interface? Enough of a cleanup that I can go for the Axon 7 instead of the OnePlus 3t?
    Buy Axon 7 blindly one of the best phones of 2016 and still in 2017...iam using the limited edition 128gb 6gb ram and the phone flies... Iam using it in India and working great on LTE 4g...i sold my s7 edge to get Axon 7
    02-24-2017 02:40 PM