Is the Axon 7 still a decent purchase?

CTalman

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I'm thinking about getting the Axon 7 but just have a few quick questions about the phone which could sway me to buy it or not!

Performance - is this device still performing well after a number of months and after nougat update?

Battery - how is the battery life? What sort of sot are you guys getting?

Camera - how is the camera? I saw one comment about it improving after nougat update. Have most of you had the same experience?

Listening to music with headphones - is the quality as good as it's hyped up to be?

Thanks in advance.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I'm thinking about getting the Axon 7 but just have a few quick questions about the phone which could sway me to buy it or not!

Performance - is this device still performing well after a number of months and after nougat update?

Camera - how is the camera? I saw one comment about it improving after nougat update. Have most of you had the same experience?

Listening to music with headphones - is the quality as good as it's hyped up to be?

Thanks in advance.

A decent purchase, no. A tremendous purchase, absolutely. It's better, faster, than my S7 edge. And the media reproduction speaks for itself.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

It's one of the best phone I have used... Sold s7 edge for Axon 7 limited edition 128gb with 6gb ram
Axon 7 is definitely a buy

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
The Axon 7 now supports T-Mobile wi-fi calling! Pretty amazing! The DAC is one of the main reasons whey audiphiles like this phone.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I think the Axon 7 is a great device to buy today, tomorrow, next month - anytime. :)

I've heard great things about the user experience. As far as mid-range phones go, it's one of the best. When I was shopping for a new phone four months ago, I almost pulled the trigger on an Axon 7. I know I would've been happy with it had I done so.

I'm excited for its next iteration! I'd definitely consider buying that for my next device.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I just bought another one for my son's birthday today and the gold version is 330.00 right now. Great device. My older one has used his since November and loves it.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I have one on the way to replace a failing gs7 edge. Screen has grey bars across it and the touchscreen wasn't registering input the other day. It's only a matter of time and the grey bars on the screen kill it for me. So, axon 7 it is!!!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I have one on the way to replace a failing gs7 edge. Screen has grey bars across it and the touchscreen wasn't registering input the other day. It's only a matter of time and the grey bars on the screen kill it for me. So, axon 7 it is!!!

How exciting - congratulations! Please let us know how you like it!

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Follow up - my axon7 is still my favorite device. Second to my galaxy s7 edge. I can't wait to see what ZTE has in store next.