T-Mobile Visual Voicemail Problems on Axon 7

technerd4life

Mar 19, 2017
Visit site
Anyone have any luck activating visual voicemail for T-Mobile on the Axon 7? I had customer service activate visual voicemail on my line, but I have not been able to get the app to recognize the activation. Standard voicemail does record messages, and I can access them using the dialer, but I don't get any notifications if a message has been left. I much prefer using visual voicemail for reliable notifications and a variety of other added functionality. If you've been able to get it to work, were there any particular steps or settings that you had to apply? T-Mo tech support hasn't been much help.

Sedp23

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
All i had to do was install the app and it worked didn't have to do anything special and I got notifications for it

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Voice mail notification, without visual voicemail part, is a basic Teleco function that works quite reliably. Visual voicemail app won't improve that. In fact, it probably depends on it. It seems your account has problem.
My Axon7 has a problem with call forwarding settings from phone. It won't work. I have to call AT&T to fix it. It turns out the IMEI number wasn't auto updated in their system and still points to my old phone. This never happened to me before. I swap phone quite often.

Mar 23, 2018
Visit site
I had the same problem with my Alcatel. I had to turn off the visual voicemail option in my phone dialer. Go to setting and voicemail and turn it off. Then the vvm app activated with no problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21