anon(5743667)

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
It has everything I want in a budget phone:

AMOLED screen
USB-C
NFC for Android Pay
Stereo speakers

The only thing making me hesitate is the ugly black border around the screen and reports of bad battery life (though it should be better than my dinky iPhone SE).

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site

AMOLED screen
USB-C
NFC for Android Pay
Stereo speakers

The only thing making me hesitate is the ugly black border around the screen and reports of bad battery life (though it should be better than my dinky iPhone SE).
Hello,

I've owned the iPhone SE twice and now I own the axon 7 mini. I can tell you from experience that the axon 7 mini has a bit better battery life than the SE. Also I've often asked the question, why isn't the axon 7 mini flying off the shelf!!!! At what you get for $199 is simply amazing. I've come to the conclusion that most people just write off the phone to be cheap and worthless seriously due to how low the price is thinking they aren't going to be getting much from the phone which is the total by far opposite. Premium build. Amazing front facing Dolby Atmos surround sound speakers. Heck those two alone right there are worth $199. It's the 2017 sleeper phone by far and away. Buy it with confidence my friend. I love mine. I got my Platinum Silver from Amazon for actually $194. I initially purchased the gold from Best buy thinking I'd be okay with it but I couldn't stand the gold color so I will say definitely get the color you like the best on the front end. Don't do like me and try and settle bc you don't want to wait lol. What color are you getting?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site

AMOLED screen
USB-C
NFC for Android Pay
Stereo speakers

Oh and don't let that black boarder bother you at all. It's very small and I don't even notice mine at all actually. You can take that off your list along with the doubts of the battery. Now the battery isn't the best out there by any means but it's better than the SE is. It's got great stand by time too. If you aren't using it then you aren't using battery.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I've owned the iPhone SE twice and now I own the axon 7 mini. I can tell you from experience that the axon 7 mini has a bit better battery life than the SE. Also I've often asked the question, why isn't the axon 7 mini flying off the shelf!!!! At what you get for $199 is simply amazing. I've come to the conclusion that most people just write off the phone to be cheap and worthless seriously due to how low the price is thinking they aren't going to be getting much from the phone which is the total by far opposite. Premium build. Amazing front facing Dolby Atmos surround sound speakers. Heck those two alone right there are worth $199. It's the 2017 sleeper phone by far and away. Buy it with confidence my friend. I love mine. I got my Platinum Silver from Amazon for actually $194. I initially purchased the gold from Best buy thinking I'd be okay with it but I couldn't stand the gold color so I will say definitely get the color you like the best on the front end. Don't do like me and try and settle bc you don't want to wait lol. What color are you getting?

I, too, had the mini. It certainly is a great device, especially for the money. The only reason I sold it was to get the bigger screen and faster processor in the axon7. But, truthfully, the mini was almost just as fast. My axon7 3.5mm jack **** the bed. So I bought the new LG V30. OMG, If you thought the A7 sounded great through headphones, and it does, you've got to hear that ESS Sabre quad dac in the V30. It really is nothing short of incredible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech