Has anybody got Straight Talk phone company to work under Verizon Towers?

ldr223

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I was wondering if anybody got Straight Talk service and that got the Verizon towers to work on this phone (Axon 7 now). I got this phone last year and I still haven't able to get it to fully work right. I can get the phone service on it just fine but I can't used any of the data service at all I can't used any internet service at all. I can't used this phone under other phone companies towers under the Straight Talk service (my work place only can used Verizon service). I have to get a new sims card to used it (my old cell phone sims card wouldn't fit it) and I still can't get it to work. I would love to used this phone to all the functions to work but I haven't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I call Straight Talk and even chatted with them and they told me you can only used AT&T and T-mobile only but I see people using Verizon on this phone so I'm asking how did you do it. I'm using my old cell phone right now and I would love to get this new phone to work right (to me it is a waste of my earn hard money on it to just used it as a tablet now).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37