Resale value?

bable

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
People brag about iPhones keeping a high percentage of their resale value, and in a year I'm pretty sure the axon will still be competitive enough to sell used for 250-300. That's apple stats! You folks agree or do you think axon will destroy the budget phone market next year with 100$ used last gen phones?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Some people will buy nothing but Apple - phones, computers, whatever. Others buy what's the best buy - which is almost never Apple. (Although the iPhone 7 has been a freebee by at least one carrier.)

bable

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Some people will buy nothing but Apple - phones, computers, whatever. Others buy what's the best buy - which is almost never Apple. (Although the iPhone 7 has been a freebee by at least one carrier.)

I don't think the iPhone 7 was a freebie anywhere unless you turned in a iPhone 6s, putting the cost at 500ish. That's an example of iPhones keeping their value, do you think the axon will do the same simply because it can only lose so much market value compared to its competitive value? Or will it be the 99$ prepaid phone of next year?

ckfilmstar

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I would say half the cost or less. ZTE isn't a huge household name. And people realize it's Chinese, they think crap. Even though apple and Samsung, lg is made in China as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12