Need Verizon help

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
When I put my sim into my Axon 7, calls go through no problem. But sms will not. I texted a number the other day and got back z message from a completely different number. Can someone help me with tweeking my APN settings and whatever else might need to be done?

GMGCPA

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
When I put my sim into my Axon 7, calls go through no problem. But sms will not. I texted a number the other day and got back z message from a completely different number. Can someone help me with tweeking my APN settings and whatever else might need to be done?

Hi...just got my Axon 7 last week and super happy working perfect on Verizon...took my activated sim card from my pixel xl put it into the sim 1 tray in the axon 7 which is the tray furthest from the front edge of the tray then downloaded verizon messenger + from the playstore for sms and all is well...regards and enjoy

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi...just got my Axon 7 last week and super happy working perfect on Verizon...took my activated sim card from my pixel xl put it into the sim 1 tray in the axon 7 which is the tray furthest from the front edge of the tray then downloaded verizon messenger + from the playstore for sms and all is well...regards and enjoy

I guess I'm going to have to get that sms app. It may be Textra that is not working correctly. Thanks. Let me ask are you on lte? Or do you get that 123456 in the status bar sometimes?

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

Did what you suggested and everything is working flawlessly. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psaturn