Questions for Axon Pro users

UptownWebhead

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Considering buying the Pro model but had a few concerns. If I'm not mistaken it's running Cyanogen, so...

How's your experience been with Cyanogen OS?

Has it been updated like other Cyanogen devices? (e.g. OnePlus)

Any issues with hardware? (most reviews online say it's a solid phone)

Lastly, what would you rate your satisfaction with the phone? On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being completely unsatisfied obviously.

Also, anything you'd like to add beside those questions would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Posted via the Android Central App

Sean Fanelli

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I font own the phone but I can tell you for a fact it runs ZTE'd own skin over Android not canogen. Great specs for the price, love the design also. Don't see why you shouldn't buy

UptownWebhead

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Yeah i just checked, no Cyanogen. I knew there was something funny about the guy trying to sell it to me. I wasn't trying to get duped. Tried searching for it online, nothing by second page on Google results so I'm sure no Cyanogen. But cool. Really all I'm concerned about are updates but also noticed it has no expandable storage, that's a deal breaker so it's a no go for me.

Posted via the Android Central App

canawler

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
Yep, no Cyanogen. It's very close to stock 5.1.1. They were quick with the December security update but I haven't seen January's yet. Most of the few tweaks they've made to the software, I'm actually enjoying. Mine's had very smooth performance with zero lag or issues. As you know, not much you can do about storage on a used phone but to anyone considering buying new, they now have a 64 gig model.

coldheat06

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I have the 32gb Axon Pro and really like it, but I wish that ZTE would unlock the bootloader so that we can have Root and custom roms.

But as for the phone, it has great specs and is a great phone for the price.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I just purchased the 64g with 4gs of ram. I typically do a ton of research before I buy but this one I just ordered on impulse over what I read the specs to be on Amazon vs the price of $271. Someone said zero lag so I'm good there. Anyone have any major Cons on this device. If so I'll cancel my order. I went off my gut on this one. Hope I made a good choice. Any help would be greatly appreciated.