So for the specs I felt like the price was right so I ordered one earlier tonight. Could someone hit me with a reply of a quick Pros and Cons rundown on this device if you don't mind. I typically do my homework before I purchase but I just saw 4 gs of RAM and 64gigs and ordered it. If anyone sees this and tells me I should cancel I definitely will do so but from what I read on Amazon spec wise, this device should be pretty good?? Any quick help before it ships would be greatly appreciated. I keep two phones and two numbers. I use an Honor 8 as my daily phone and I wanted my second phone to be larger. I just went off my gut with specs vs what appeared to be a good value. If the Cons out weigh the Pros I'll cancel it. Hope someone can advise me pretty quickly if you don't mind. Thanks a bunch!
    Guytronic likes this.
    02-01-2017 03:16 AM
    Well, more than giving you cons and pros, hear it from the people at Pocketnow, they did a really good job with their review:
    ZTE Axon Pro review (Video) - Pocketnow

Now I have a question: would you please share what's the latest security patch when you update it? (I'm guessing there'll be some updates the minute you turn it on).
    02-01-2017 08:49 AM
    Well, more than giving you cons and pros, hear it from the people at Pocketnow, they did a really good job with their review:

Now I have a question: would you please share what's the latest security patch when you update it? (I'm guessing there'll be some updates the minute you turn it on).
    Yes indeed I will definitely update you guys. I post heavily in the Huawei Honor forums and am very active there. I'll be here too once I receive the phone tomorrow. I hope me posting a lot will spark some participation from others who either have this device or are looking at getting one. It sounds like you like yours so that's a positive. I'll update here as soon as mine arrives and I update it. What update are you specifically looking for? I can maybe more of help that way.

Thank you for the link. I'm about to pull it up now and watch it. I'm deeply knowledgeable about mobile tech so I'm just educating myself on this particular device as much as possible before it hits tomorrow. I rarely buy with out doing my homework first but the specs on this device are massive. I'm not sure why it wasn't a hit or widely accepted to be as it appears not many people have it nor have it a chance.
    02-01-2017 03:40 PM

That review didn't fair well so let me ask you guys, when this phone was first released it wasn't the $275 price range I paid for my 64g at it initial release was it? Maybe I read it was $500 to $600? Is this correct? If so then $275 for a 64g 4gs of ram is actually a good value for this premium device? I just hope I made a good decision but I can always return it if need be. I really wanted the Huawei Mate 9 but I didn't want to spend $599 either but Huawei Honor is by far my favorite mobile device. In fact I recently won a Honor 5X kit from Android Central for my posts in that forum arena so I know Huawei Honor very well. This device on paper is strong but if real world performance is lacking than its going back to Amazon. Any technical thoughts anyone???
    02-01-2017 04:07 PM
    That review didn't fair well
    Frankly I thought the 1+2 was a better option in the range.
    Almost bought one...I still might if they drop anymore in price.
    02-01-2017 04:55 PM
    Frankly I thought the 1+2 was a better option in the range.
    Almost bought one...I still might if they drop anymore in price.
    But with this device in a 64g with 4gs of ram very high screen resolution and very fast processor being priced at $275, people is this not a definite and unbelievable value for such a very high end spec phone? What am I missing along with thousands and thousands of others. Unless this phone isn't anything like what its stated specs are this price is one of the best values for any phone currently that is considered high end. Do please tell me what I'm indeed missing here. Sure at $500 or $600 no there's no value. It's simply a high priced phone with high end specs but when it's selling for $275 with the same high end specs how can this possibly be a bad but?
    Guytronic likes this.
    02-02-2017 02:11 AM