rooted nook :: how to close app?

jackchaos

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I have rooted nook 1.2 and alot of the games that my kids play can't seem to be quit or closed. The only way to quit them is to shutdown and restart the nook.

Am I missing something? Should I assign a different action to the N button? or is there another solution?

Thanks.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what you are running but on mine running CM7 I just go into settings, applications, running applications and force close/stop what I want.

jackchaos

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm not running CM7. It's just a rooted nook 1.2 ... I would force close the app if I could get out of the app. That's the problem ... I can't get out of the app.

Sniperet

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm not running CM7. It's just a rooted nook 1.2 ... I would force close the app if I could get out of the app. That's the problem ... I can't get out of the app.

You should be able to hit the "n" button to get back to the home screen also I use the Android Booster app which has an Optimize button which shuts down all apps.

jackchaos

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
You should be able to hit the "n" button to get back to the home screen also I use the Android Booster app which has an Optimize button which shuts down all apps.
Unfortunately, hitting the 'n' button doesn't get me back to the home screen from some of these games. Not sure if it's how they're written or what.

I'm using the Zeam launcher. Which launcher are you using?

I tried using ADW and it had the same problem as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke