WinImage Prob

ruger141

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
So I am trying my hand at Rooting my Nook, I am following the instructions to install CM7 on the SD Card (http://forums.androidcentral.com/ba...how-download-install-cm7-run-off-sd-card.html) and to fill in from the Vagueness about how to write to the SD Card I found these instructions.(YouTube - ‪CM7 Installation to SD Card (Part 2)‬‏)

My problem is when I use WinImage and get to the part where I select the image file I get an error saying "Error in writing Disk The process cannot acces the file because it is being used by another process" I have tried installing the latest version of Win Image, Turning User Control Off for Windows, Rebooting a few times, re-downloading the Image file and extracting it again. No luck though, any ideas?

GuyWithDogs

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I got that a few times. I closed down everything that had the file showing - any Windows Explorer instances, etc. I ended up rebooting and only going into the WinImage first - not opening anything else. Seemed odd, but once I got it to work, I didn't worry about it.

ruger141

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Guy, I saw you had posted that in another forum and I tried that but no luck. B, I will give the other program a shot when I get home from work around midnight. Thanks will keep you posted.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair