Downgrading CM7 to stock nook and then going back to CM7.

nuness1988

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I've been using CM7 for a little while and it's great but there are a few weird options that don't work for me. For example, I can't get my nook to connect to my computer through the USB cord anymore because I changed a setting a while ago and can't figure out how to reverse it. Or another annoying thing that doesn't work is when I turn my nook on it's side, the wallpaper doesn't adjust and looks really bizarre.

So these aren't huge issues but I figure that if I downgrade my nook down to stock then upgrade it to the latest CM7 nightly, a lot of my issues will disappear. If I follow the instructions in this thread: link will I be able to do that? I coudln't find any mentions of people downgrading their CM7 back to stock so hopefully someone can help.

Also, I've tried installing the new nightlies, but all of my settings carry over and the problems I'm having still exist.

roberto

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just make sure to also wipe your data before you flash the nightly and you should get a fresh install

That hopefully will work without the step of returning to stock. I have no problems mounting the Nook internal and SD card partitions on my Mac, but ADB via USB hardly ever works for me. OTOH, using the adbWireless app I can always connect.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital