LCD Density Issues

scs926

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Hi all!

I have been running CM7 on my Nook Color with no issues for awhile. I just downloaded the .apk file for the new android market and was having some issues because I wasn't able to see all if the apps available. After doing some reading I realized I need to change the LCD density and used the Lcd Density for root app to change it to 160. I rebooted and then checked the market and everything was great! I was even able see the movies Google was offering. This morning I go to use my NC to read my Bible with the Youversion App and noticed that the text was waaaayyyy to large. In fact all of apps were off. I went back to the 161 density and but the text in the apps are too large and the Market is all crazy again? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
scs926

scs926

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I just wanted to let you all know that Iw as able to fix my problem with an app called Nook Screen Recalibrate. Once i ran that, everything is back to normal again.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to let you all know that Iw as able to fix my problem with an app called Nook Screen Recalibrate. Once i ran that, everything is back to normal again.

Is this your app, as I cannot see who you are and the developer's website is invalid. What does this app do? All I see is "Recalibrate your nook/encore screen".

scs926

May 26, 2010
Visit site
No, I don't have an App. I saw the app mentioned on a website and decided to try it. Not necessarily for the LCD density issue but because I was having some trouble with the Nook recognizing my touch. While I was attempting to tinker with the Nook App and the You version App, the NC wasn't able to bring me to their menu.

I'm sorry if I'm not specific enough for you but I check many andorid/nook sites and I can't remember them all.

BTW I DID notice that once I ran that app, it brought my screen density back to 161 but the Market still runs great.

It doesn't matter to me whether or not anyone tries the app. I'm just putting out there what works for ME.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463