CN and Honeycomb V2 internal issue with Android Market apps

bentnail

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I applaud those that made the version 2 of the Honeycomb for CN for internal memory install. It works great. I like the new look and feel. I have not had any issues with Amazons Apps installing and working. I can also move them onto the SD card with no issue. But Android Market I have issues. I can access market and see, but when downloading they get kicked out saying error with not enough space on the internal memory for the download. I have check to make sure that the internal memory isnt over loaded, but yet even with power offs, fast reboots, I still come to the same issue.

So any ideas???

I did try the first Honeycomb to internal but was stuck on the decrypt code that was a mystery. SO I opted for a the version 2 of honeycomb.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
You really should not be using a Honeycomb port unless you are a developer with plenty of time and other tablets to work with. The source code is not available and likely never will be so you will not see a stable port. With a 7" screen it is not worth the effort. If you absolutely must have Honeycomb, install CM7 and find a good Honeycomb theme to run.....

Reactions: bentnail

bentnail

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Thank you....I been piddlin around....But I am going to take mine back to either Froyo before or at least to a CM7 version.....

Bentnail

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz