Please help with market/cm7

Jons_Lovebug

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I don't know WHAT is going on with my nook, and I REALLY need help making this work. I rooted with CM7, followed the directions to the t, and I'm STILL having problems. Now my market isn't showing up. It's in the app list when you go to "manage applications", but it's greyed out, and not showing up in the actual apps, and I can't do anything with it because every option is greyed out.

Um, help? I can't even find a possible solution for this. Anywhere. I figure there's GOTTA be someone here who's encountered this. Gah.

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Its a provlem with the new market and it is happening to everyone.

Solution change your dpi to 160 and then clear market data. Then if your apps disappear again you need to clear market data again.

2nd solution, go to settings->applications->manage apps-> market->uninstall updates. Then use titanium to uninstall marketupdater.apk

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

zires

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
@koopakid08,

I used the titanium backup method as well...but I wouldn't delete maretupdater.apk but freeze it. May be needed later.

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
@koopakid08,

I used the titanium backup method as well...but I wouldn't delete maretupdater.apk but freeze it. May be needed later.

I froze it as well but you can only freeze system apps with the pro version.

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech