Your device is not compatible with this item!

Adibidah

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I am a newbie to rooting. I've had my NC since May and just got the courage to root using a mSD and the instructions here: How to Hack/Root your Nook Color - to mSD card android CM7 - Crash Tech Dummies Episode 55 - YouTube It helps that I got a Droid X2 last month so I am more familiar with Android things in general.

I first used the stable CM7. I would get the message listed above, about incompatibility. Some apps worked, such as Spotify, Angry Birds, Google+. Facebook, Nook, and Kindle were not working, to name a few. Almost funny that my Nook Color is telling me it is not compatible with the Nook app.

I did some searching and decided to try a nightly version and a newer gapps file. Now everything worked except Facebook. I could download it and use it sporadically, but usually it would force close on me. It had some other glitches as well, but none as annoying as the Facebook app.

So, back to the stable CM7. Followed the directions to the letter. Same issue. Facebook and Nook are not compatible, so far for the ones I've checked.

I'm new to this, so I'd like help, but I might need to ask you to repeat it in simpler terms. :p I'm getting tired of wiping this mSD card out and trying again!

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Facebook force closes if you dont have gps. You can spoof it or use version 1.6 of the app.

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

Adibidah

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I did a search but did not come up with that one.

Went through the steps. Facebook worked for a few minutes but then closed. But I'm farther along than I was yesterday. Going to look up his to "spoof it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital