Exchange for Nook Tablet

nookcolordinc97

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I am still under warranty for my Nook Color, what are the chances that B&N will exchange it for the Nook Tablet if I start having more problems than I already have?

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I am still under warranty for my Nook Color, what are the chances that B&N will exchange it for the Nook Tablet if I start having more problems than I already have?

Still under 30 days, or still under warrenty? Under 30 days, they'll take it back. Under warrenty, there is a significantly lower chance. What problems are you having?

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.1'd, ICS Themed Optimus V

nookcolordinc97

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
The *dang thing keeps freezing up on me and shows a lot of lag as I am flipping through pages of books. I am rooted but nothing is working. I have tried CM7, MIUI, HC, and Froyo, and stock but still have problems. And it's under the 1 year warranty...

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
The *dang thing keeps freezing up on me and shows a lot of lag as I am flipping through pages of books. I am rooted but nothing is working. I have tried CM7, MIUI, HC, and Froyo, and stock but still have problems. And it's under the 1 year warranty...

Maybe a faulty processor? It happens... I'd say return it to stock, and exchange it with BN and get a new Nook Color. Buy a Class 2 Sandisk SD card for 10 bucks at costco, and follow my guide here to put CM7 on it. I've been running it for months and have seen no lag at all.

starbuckk

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I'd bet they have an abundance of Nook Color units still in stock. If so, warranty replacement is how they would deplete the remaining units.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site

Nope, you will only get a Nook Color for a Nook Color.

---------------------------------
Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

Reactions: zires

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox