Unrooted Nook Problems

saluki450

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Hello all, I'm in a real pickle and I can't figure out how to fix it...

I got a NC for Christmas from my girlfriend and tried to root it, but had problems. I kept getting an error when it came time to format the data. I tried to unroot it and return it to stock but have run into the following issues:

Once I had it back to a stock NC I couldn't download books or apps. When I checked the device info it stated I didn't have any internal memory (0.00 GB of 00.00 GB available). I found the thread about having to repartition and reformat the data and have tried but I still have the same issues. At this point I have no idea or no clue on what I need to do. I'm at that point where I would be willing to send it of to someone or meet someone (I'm in the Chicagoland area) in order to fix this.

I've searched high and low on the forums and I can't seem to figure out what to do. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Dan

MISRy

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Have you done 8 +1? That's where you interrupt the boot process 8 times, on the 9th reboot it'll load the ROM image from the factory. The gal will come on asking if you want a tutorial and everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv