[ROMS]NEW! Dualboot Mirage CM7 / ICS CM9 Image for SDcard [1/19]

JohnGoodin

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
The 'Mirage_CM7_ICS_CM9_DualbootSD.img.zip' seems to be corrupted

The 'Mirage_CM7_ICS_CM9_DualbootSD.img.zip' seems to be corrupted.

Either WinRar nor Windows Explorer can access the contents of the zip to extract the .IMG file.

I've downloaded it twice, once on two different laptops, same results....:( :'(

-----------

Explorer says "Windows cannot open the folder".

The Compressed (zipped) Folder 'C:\ARCTEST\Mirage_CM7_ICS_CM9_DualbootSD.img.zip' is invalid.

------------

WinRar says:

! C:\ARCTEST\\Mirage_CM7_ICS_CM9_DualbootSD.img.zip: Unexpected end of archive

If there are other sources for this file please recheck (TEST) them all. :cool:

racks11479

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROMS]NEW! Dualboot Mirage CM7 / ICS CM9 Image for SDcard [1/

Hi All,

Sorry for not updating here in a while. But just wanted to let everyone know that thanks to 'eyeballer' and 'kevank' from TeamWin, now all my files are much more organized. They've been kind enough to offer me hosting on their techerrata server.

Check OP for downloads and instructions. :D

Thanks,
Racks

tedhrs#AC

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

First off....thanks for this. it works great. Very easy to follow instructions, boots fast in to any of the os's...there is only one issue i am having. when booted in to the cm9/ICS otion, how come the home screen won't rotate. In apps the screen rotates, but not when back at home. It stays in landscape mode. Any thoughts?

racerx3165

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site

TY Also, I also only have 1 issue my ICS boot it wont connect to wifi it says saved but it wont actually connect any ideas?

erickrocks1126

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site

First, big thanks to Racks for this. Followed the instructions and got it working! CM7 and ICS working great...many thanks for your work and all others invovled to make this reality.

Couple of questions though:
- When powering up, for either CM7 or ICS, I hold the power button until the first Cyanogen logo (the one that says Cyanogen, not the boot animation) shows up, then the Nook shuts off. I then have to hold the power button down again (plus vol up/down if going to ICS) until the Cyanogen logo appears again and says "loading..." (underneath the logo) for CM7 or "loading to alternate..." if going to ICS. So my question then is: is having to basically power up twice to boot to either ROM normal?

- Having issues extending the unallocated partition to use the remaining space on my 8GB card. I have Easeus partition managaer, and when I open it up, it sees all the partitions, but the 7th partition, the one that says has unallocated space, is the only one that when I select does not give the option to resize; all the other partitions have that option available when highlighted. So my question the is: how do I reclaim the available unused space of 4GB if Easeus doesn't allow me to extend that partition? Or am I doing something wrong?

stlarenas

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I currently have cm7 running on my SD card. Can I flash this onto the.same card...or do I need to go all the way back to the beginning and rewrite the card?

labrucesr

May 6, 2012
Visit site

Hello and thank You!
I just acquired a Nook Color and happened to stumble upon this forum,
Very thankful I did. I am new to the android operating system and have found lots of wonderful information from everyone here. I especially want to thank you for your work. I read your instructions and followed closely as you had instructed, I now have a device that will provide me with many hours of enjoyment, Thanks to You. I can not emphasize enough on how happy am.
Many Thanks to you and everyone involved in creating and posting this information.

racks11479

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Thank you for the kind words. It's these kind words that keeps me going!

Sorry for not updating this thread in a while. It's hard to keep up with all the android forums going on! There's been many updates on my XDA thread that I plan to post here soon enough.

Thank you again for all the kind words and encouragement!

Thanks,
Racks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18