ebook/pdf on nookcolor

kjrslr

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I have a couple of ebooks(epub) I think and some PDF's on my NookColor. I recently had my son-in-law(the techie in the family) load CM7 onto the NC. How do I get the books/pdf's to be readable on the rooted NC?

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Install a reader app from the Android Market. The Nook app will read epub files. You can also find the Adobe Reader app in the market.

Reactions: kjrslr

kjrslr

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Install a reader app from the Android Market. The Nook app will read epub files. You can also find the Adobe Reader app in the market.

I have the Nook for Android already installed. Is there others that I should know/install? When we installed the CM7, the books were already on the NC. Do I need to uninstall them and reinstall in order to read them? Currently, they're hard to get to in that I have to open the NC in it's native OS(rather than CM7) in order to see them. Hope I stated that right.

MISRy

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Aldiko. You'll have to pick a location for your books, (I have separate epub and pdf directories), and point Aldiko to where they are for it to load them. Have fun. ;)

ioo

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Aldiko can open them.

When Aldiko tries to import them, it will ask you for a user name/password. It should be something like your username is the email account tied to your B&N account, and the password is the credit card number you used to buy the book. Something like that. I use Aldiko, and imported all of my B&N books into it, along with ebooks I bought from other vendors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze