Most Buttery Smooth Version?

ruger141

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I flashed CM7 on my SD Card about 8 months ago but its pretty glitchy and choppy. I can go into CyanogenMod settings > performance and crank my CPU up to 1100 or 1200 and set to performance and it gets quicker but its still pretty unrefined feeling and eats battery like crazy . What would you recommend to put on it for a smoother experience that feels more polished?

MISRy

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Assuming you have to get a Sandisk card, don't bother putting whatever version you have on it. Look for the current version of Mirage-KANG and the appropriate instructions to load it on the card you will be using.

ruger141

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
My Card is a 4Gb Sandisk Class 4 which should be the recommended one last I knew. Anybody else agree with Mirage-Kang as my go to option?

ruger141

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
MISRy, is there any way to get that build to run off of my SD Card? From what I see it doesnt appear to be able to. I would like to keep the stock B&N on the Device so if Mirage-Kang will not work out then what would you recommend for a SD installed Rom? thanks.

Last edited:

ruger141

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Ok I got it to work and went with the Dual Boot CM7/9 on my SD. Thanks a lot for the help, this seems much better than my previous version.