I'm running cm7 on a dualboot sd card and when I download any games from teamlava (bakery story, etal) I get a game already in progress/ someone elses account. I have uninstalled numerous times and changed my dualboot card to another sd card running cm7 and get yet another persons account on that one also.

The teamlava games user ids are tied to the device itself so I'm trying to change my device id. Android app change android id is not compatible.

I tried changing device name under settings/applications/development - changed a few numbers, but that didn't do it. I can't do a factory reset on the card (I'm not computer saavy and bought these cards already made).

If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it.

Nook color
    android 2.3.7
    kernel 2.6.32.9
    cm7-11
    build gwk74

Also, if I attempt to make my own sd card do you think it might fix this?

Thanks.
    09-21-2012 01:23 PM
    Any ideas?

Does anyone know if there is a way to change the android id on one of these cards?
    09-21-2012 08:03 PM
    Hi Robsalz,
    It is best to go to the TeamLava forums for advice, will come up in a search easily.
    Or can email support@teamlava.com including Storm8 ID that this player has, all device information.
    Did you start an account up previously please include that Storm8 ID if you did or if wish to start new games.
    Include info about the games you have showing as well like game name ie the bakery will have a name when you access your player wall.
    Somebody will help you on the TeamLava forums.
    Good luck, it can take up to 5 business working days for support emails to be answered.
    Kate
    12-04-2012 11:51 AM