Google Calendar Sync

techiechick

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with syncing the Google Calendars?

I have a dozen or so Google calendars... I'd like to sync 10 of those.
Is there a limitation I should know about? I'm only getting partial data... Is there a way to force a sync?

Oops.. I should probably mention... stock, rooted with auto-nooter! (love that name!) ;-)

Last edited:

xnewethicx

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been wondernig about this myself.... I've found that my Nook doesn't update Google Calendar (I use Touch Calendar on my Droid X CONSTANTLY). Is there a setting I'm missing? I would have figured that it would just update via wi-fi through my signed in Google account... The whole point is to not have to double enter stuff on multiple devices!

chaloney

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
mine didn't sync at all. I removed my account then added it again andall my appointments appeared. don't know yet if this will fix it or itf I will have to do it every time I need to sync

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
My calendar is all messed up. The month view shows a highlight on the days with events, but when you go to day view there is a no title but there is a time. When you open the event there is no title also.

Last edited:

hfchow

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
lots of sync problems

I am also having a lot of trouble syncing my Google Calendar. Events that I add/change/delete on Google do not always show up on my Phone, and vice versa. It only works most of the time, but once in a while it misses one. It's extremely frustrating. Today it's been especially bad -- nothing syncs at all!

btw, I have an HTC EVO Shift.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie