Black Death Screen

Rsilvier

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I installed the nookie froyo on to the internal memory via the flashable zip. All went well but I kept having a process fc for the keyboard. So I tried to CWR back to an my previous 1.1 preroot version. Somehow in this mess it started to only boot and freeze. Its starts by saying loading... then it says Android in blue letters in the top left corner. I'm trying get CWR through sd but it will not load. I've tried the 8x to reboot back to stock but it also didn't work. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rsilvier

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Tried the n + power button and also the n + power + vol up. Nothing worked.
As far as the Nookie Froyo on SD I haven't done that bc I haven't purchased a micro sd fast enough. I had stock root and flashed the zip nookie to internal memory.

Thanks

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
After flashing nookie froyo, I'm having black screen issues as well.

I've tried restoring 1.0.1 and 1.1.0 ROMs and neither are booting up. CWR does boot from SD card though, but that's the only way the device boots.

Rsilvier

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that worked for me one time. But something happened when I tried to restore and I could never get it to boot up on CWR any more.

Will Shanklin

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Currently, clockwork won't work after flashing Nookie. The dev who put it together made a zip that replaces the clockwork boot file with Nookie's. I'll get this info into the OP.

Even if you have a slow SD, if you're stuck and need a restore, burning a Nookie SD will still help you. It doesn't need to be fast when you're only using it to get adb access.

If too many people are having problems with the Nookie zip, maybe I'll edit the post with more of a warning that it has issues. I'll keep an eye on feedback and you guys keep letting us know how it's working.