An Android newbs rooted NC impressions

dirt101

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
First, rooting was super easy, used autonooter and didnt take long at all. Once I had the market I downloaded Zeam which works good, I think, it has 3 seperate "panes" I can swipe thru, kinda cool. Overall the thing looks pretty neat, I just havnt really been able to do much with it.

1. I really just want a calendar, I use Google Calendar and it works flawlessly with my Blackberry's calendar using Google Sync. I found Jorte and finally got kind of a hokie looking calendar on my home screen but so far I havnt found a way to sync it with my google calendar.

2. I use yahoo mail, always have, I got a gmail account for the root process/market but I really just want to use yahoo, Im not seeing a way to set this up without just opening the browser and going to yahoo.com. No notifications??

3. Still havnt got the wallpaper thing down, it resizes and zooms and they dont fit. EDIT..got this to work..EDIT

4. Youtube stopped working, when I moved the widget this am it worked fine, watched a video or two, then it stopped working, I finally just deleted it.

5. At one point I happened upon a bunch of sounds/notification settings, havnt since been able to find them.

6. From all the screenshots Ive seen the thing can really be set up to look like a tablet but Ill be darned if I can figure it out.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2