Video picture/audio sync

vetteman30

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
One of the most important features for me is watching movies on my NC. So far I have tried several different combinations of Operating Systems (on both internal and SD) and the native video player and RockPlayer. In every case I have experienced the audio is not in sync with the video.

I am trying to find the best combination of OS and video player to correct this. Has anyone found a perfect combination?

Thanks in advance

anon(52817)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
One of the most important features for me is watching movies on my NC. So far I have tried several different combinations of Operating Systems (on both internal and SD) and the native video player and RockPlayer. In every case I have experienced the audio is not in sync with the video.

I am trying to find the best combination of OS and video player to correct this. Has anyone found a perfect combination?

Thanks in advance

I had the same issue. Use Handbrake to encode your videos. Select ipod/itouch setting on right. Thats it. I'm sure others have other ways to do it. Enjoy.

Reactions: vetteman30

chaloney

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
ive used dvdfab with success. need to make sure the video is encoded as mp4 and audio is changed to "stereo" then save as mp4 file type (for use with stock video player). ive used freemake and some dvd rips have audio/video sync problems. there is a new version of it that they say solves some of these problems but dvdfab has been working so i haven't gone back (maybe when my 1 month free trial of dvdfab is up...). the nice thing about freemake is that you can select "android" as the output type and it will work on the nook--fewer settings you have to remember to fix. dvdfab does have the ability to increase the volume of the audio, though.

rswain64

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I've ripped over a hundred movies with handbrake also. No audio/video sync issues at all. If you go to androidtablets.com they have some pretty good settings for ripping movies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678