install app data to internal memory instead of sd card?

justin926

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I would like to know if theres a way to install games that usually put all their data on the sd card to the nooks internal memory(such as gameloft games) i have a 1gig sd card in my nook, and seeing as how my nook has 5g of free space, i would like to utilize that to save games such as asphalt 5, gun bros, and dungeon hunter... my sd card is already almost full, and if i take it out to try to install the game it says no sd card found and wont let me save it to internal memory.

redwyvern

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I asked the same question about 2 weeks ago, and never got a reply. I'm thinking that it may not be possible, so I went to Staples and got a PNY 4gb card that was on sale for $10. It's only class 4, but seems to be working lovely.

justin926

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I asked the same question about 2 weeks ago, and never got a reply. I'm thinking that it may not be possible, so I went to Staples and got a PNY 4gb card that was on sale for $10. It's only class 4, but seems to be working lovely.

yeah... i got a 16gb class 4 in my phone, an 8gb class 10 for messing with nookie/honeycomb, and the card in my nook. im not really trying to spend anymore money on sd cards, especially when i have plenty of memory in the nook itself. i also need money for books/a graphing calculator because i just started college and i make minimum wage lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie