Enlarging Partition SD Card autonooter

joeybcdt

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I have a 16g SD Card in my NC. Rooted using autonooter. Windows file explorer shows the SD card to be 39mb. Using Easus Partition Master I can see 3 partitions:
F:Autonooter2 Fat16
*: Fat16
* Unallocated

Can I use the following instruction from Nookie Froyo to enlarge the partition. If so which partition is the one I want to enlarge?

"For Windows, we used EASEUS partition manager (free) and it's very easy:

- connect your already-burned nookie froyo SD to your computer

- open EASEUS

- select the SD card

- select the SD card partition on the sd card (partition #4)

- right-click, and select resize/move

- drag the slider all the way over to the right to cover the remainder of the free space

- Apply

Now your SD card will use any "extra" space (apart from the boot/system/data files for the ROM) for traditional SD card storage!"

2andFro

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
After Auto-Nooter you do not need the file on the SD card anymore. From Will Shanklin's Auto-Nooter instructions (http://forum.androidcentral.com/barnes-noble-nook-color/54069-guide-how-root-your-nook-color.html):

One last step:

You're now finished with your SD Card for rooting purposes, so you can now enable it for storage for your tablet (highly recommended):

- With the Nookcolor already powered on, re-insert the SD card (don't do this before booting, or it'll try to root again).

- Now hit the Nook Main Menu (up arrow at the middle/bottom), then Settings, then Device Info,then SD Card

- Now hit UnMount SD Card

- Finally, hit Format SD Card.

This will erase the auto-nooter files on your SD, enable it to its full storage capacity, and be ready for your use.

rick dorey

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
sd card partition

here's what you do. Download a copy of ubantu and burn it to a CD. Reboot your Windows computer off of the CD, going to system tools and format the SD card as a fat filesystem and then unmounted.
For no charge, only the cost of the CD, I refresh my partition size backup to full physical size of the flash.
It's cool and it works.
I keep wondering how long it is before I move from Windows 7 2 being only a Linux person. is getting closer every release.

roberto

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have two computers, one running OS X and the other dual-boot Linux and Windows. The only time I have booted into Windows in nearly a year was to use Easeus to resize the partition for Honeycomb on a SD card. I thought gparted would do it, but it didn't see the card.

Easeus could also be used to reformat a SD card.