Max SD size is 16 Gb

Yasha

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Am I correct in thinking that the maximum microSD for the Nook Color is 16 Gb? Can I buy a 32 gb and lose the extra 8gb?

Yasha

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I saw that on the website but yesterday when i bought the NC, 2 of the employees said the max was 16 Gb external + 8 Gb internal...I guess I'll trust the website. :)

@Arupaeo: thanks for confirmation

D-Caf

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
It's a better setup than my Captivate, at least I don't have to remove my battery to get to the SD card (nor do I have to powerdown, just unmount). But it can be a tad hard to get it out.

dcreed

May 26, 2010
www.acrobotica.com
32Gb cards should work, but they're about half the cost of the Nook Color right now for a good one. (And the one a friend got from Verizon for his Samsung rates at about Class 4ish.) Then again, seems that "Class 6" 16Gb cards aren't rating all that well from coments on NewEgg and the like.

Yes, the positioning sucks. But it's workable. Wish they'd just used a full-sized SD slot as those cards seem to be more reliable. Alas. Nook Color 2.0 maybe.

miguelfronteras

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
the first rule of geekology is NEVER listen to the sales person!!!they make $8/hr and don't give a flip if you buy the thing or not! always read up on a device on forums like this. your fellow geeks are much more knowledgeable and willing to share that info with you!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon