Would this Micro SD do the trick?

ctenc001

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I bought that same card off amazon, and had pretty poor results; my 16 gig class 2 bulk card that came with my droid X out performed it. . However practically everyone else on this board recommends transcends it seems, so I may have just gotten a fake.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I bought that same card off amazon, and had pretty poor results; my 16 gig class 2 bulk card that came with my droid X out performed it. . However practically everyone else on this board recommends transcends it seems, so I may have just gotten a fake.

yeah that seem like bd luck bc it has almost 700 good reviews on newegg and many of the comments suggest using it in a Color.

1hotlx

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
That is the one I just got. Took the chance and paid off. Honeycomb was unusable on a Kingston class 4 I had but on the Transcend it rocks. But I have seen where a few people have had issues, so maybe every so often a bad one comes off of the line. One reason to get from Newegg, their return policy is pretty good. Good Luck.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Transcend gets their cards from the "left overs" for lack of a better term from Lexar and Sandisk.
If you were doing speed tests a class 4 sandisk outperforms a class 6 from another brand.

wlpoulson

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I am running Honeycomb on a 20 dollar Sandisk 8gb class 4 with no problems. Staples had it on sale and I see Walmart has it for the same price right now. Just my 2 cents worth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2