Nook "n" button disabled in CM7?

WHYCHUK

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this is a problem that has been addressed, but I didn't see it.

So, I am running CM7 and I'm having a strange issue. My physical home key is not working. I was previously running HCv4 from DeeperBlue, but the laggy UI and inconsistency with apps working became too much. LOVED the preview, but there is only so much that can be done with incomplete source code to work with. Long story short, I switched to CM7, but the physical home key no longer registers. My power and volume keys are fine. Home button worked on stock, froyo and HCv4, but not on CM7.

I have SoftKeys installed btw, but even when I force close SoftKeys, the home button is still disabled. Not sure if that could be causing the issue. This isn't the worst thing in the world, but for the times when SoftKeys decides to stop working for a few minutes randomly, it would be nice to have a home button to press rather than being tied to the notification bar back button. Thanks for any insight!

vettypayal623

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I had the same trouble for a while, but after upgrading to the latest nightly, it worked. I came across a 'Home button Binding' somewhere on CM7 settings, I dont exactly know where I found that, if you could locate it and mess around a little bit, it should work. Sorry I'm away from my 'native nook' for a while, so won't be able to look for it a while. Hope it gets solved.

abdowdy#WN

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I had the same trouble for a while, but after upgrading to the latest nightly, it worked. I came across a 'Home button Binding' somewhere on CM7 settings, I dont exactly know where I found that, if you could locate it and mess around a little bit, it should work. Sorry I'm away from my 'native nook' for a while, so won't be able to look for it a while. Hope it gets solved.

You can get to Home Button Binding by going to Settings/ADW Settings/General Behaviour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos