Nook Color and DroidX, Shared Account?

Kaizmuth

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
I have a Droid X that works great. And a Nook Color that I just upgraded to CM7. I tried several times to login with the same account, but the Nook was unable to download anything at all from the Market (Download Failed, please try again) every single time.

I did several wipes and reinstalls of CM7 (and the other suggested files) and it installs fine. As soon as I log in with the same account as my Droid X, it goes downhill from there.

I used another Gmail account I have and it works fine (although I did go to the CM7 nightly with this try too). Obviously, there's an issue with one account on two devices. Has anyone been able to get this to work?

anon(258959)

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a Droid X that works great. And a Nook Color that I just upgraded to CM7. I tried several times to login with the same account, but the Nook was unable to download anything at all from the Market (Download Failed, please try again) every single time.

I have Droid X and Nook Color with CM7 (update-cm-7.0.0-RC2-encore-KANG-signed-20110320) and gapps-gb-20110307-signed installed on SD card from this xda-developers thread.

I have had no problems at all with downloading from market (or Amazon appstore) with the same account on both devices. Silly question, but was WiFi setup and working okay otherwise?

Kaizmuth

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
WiFi

WiFi was working fine, or I couldn't have logged into the account. I could hit Market, search, go to the app pages, etc. with no problem. Even the ones that Google tried to auto reinstall would get the download failed error. I could also surf the web, so I know WiFi was working.

It works fine with the other account, so I can only think that it's somehow tied to the account. Although, I did switch to the new nightly at the same time I tried the new account. I guess it may have been a bad download of the original CM7 stable release.

Oh well, I've already rebought the necessary apps with the new account, so I'll stick with that for now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams