Now I cant access the drives in windows

Floranova

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok...so I installed honeycomb on my sd card...that was ok. Now I cant access the drives in windows explorer with honeycomb or just the nook stock OS. I remove the sdcard and boot nook os and when I usb the device I see 2 drives that are not accessible. I did install the adb drivers and all that but I also uninstalled it. I cannot browse the drives in anything but the filemanager through the nook or honeycomb. Cant format them in windows disk manager either.

Any clues?

Jay

picopir8

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Window does not support multiple partitions on SD cards. If you want to access them from a computer, use Linux or Mac. If you want to access from windows, the easiest solution is to install Ubuntu or Fedora within a virtual machine (ie vmware or virtualbox).

dlcullen

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
there's an app called Browsix recommended in one of the posts, it works great! Download the app on your nook, then you go to the website via PC and as long as you are on wifi it will see the nook and you can upload and download files!

Floranova

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Window does not support multiple partitions on SD cards. If you want to access them from a computer, use Linux or Mac. If you want to access from windows, the easiest solution is to install Ubuntu or Fedora within a virtual machine (ie vmware or virtualbox).

i CANNOT EVEN ACCESS THE DRIVES WITHOUT THE SD CARD WHILE BOOTED FROM THE NOOK RUNNING THE STOCK OS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2