Getting the Nook launcher's 'web' button to launch dolphin

littlenoodles

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I've got my NC rooted and have set dolphin mini as my default browser. Only problem is that the default NC launcher will only launch dolphin the first time I hit the 'Web' button on their launcher tray. After that, it launches the built-in browser. Interestingly, that browser's 'back' button then takes me to dolphin.

Is there a way to tell the NC launcher to always launch the default browser? Or do I need to go to a different launcher?

By the way, I'm a little confused about the what constitutes the 'launcher' in the default NC interface. I have Softkeys set up to take me to the NC 'home' screen when I hit home in SK, and that takes me to the NC home screen with the book covers. But is that a whole other thing than the 'secondary launcher'? In other words, are the NC home screen and the 'up arrow' button on the notification bar just two parts of the NC launcher, or are they separate things, individually replaceable? Or to put it another way, if I replace the launcher, do I lose the up arrow (or the notification bar)? If so, is it a big loss?

Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol